Does A Perfect Life Partner Exist?
Personally, I believe that the concept of a perfect life partner differs from person to person. What personality traits may be perfect for one person may not be perfect for another. However, the idea of a life partner free of flaws is just fictional.
Ten Things To Keep In Mind While Choosing Your Life Partner
1) You should not select or reject any person by their appearance.
2) Self-acceptance goes a long way.
Before starting the search for the "Right One" or "Perfect Life Partner" you need to see to it that you are ready for this big step. You must be ready for the big change. You need to be happy with your own achievements.
|Photo by luizclas from Pexels|
3) Your life partner must be willing to share the amazing adventure of life with you.
4) Acceptance is the most important thing.
|Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels|
5) A relationship built on honesty and trust can survive any storm.
6) Spending quality time with each other.
In today’s world, people would rather tell you they’re busy than happily spend time with you.
7) Be with someone with a good sense of humor.
People who can laugh at themselves are the most comfortable and easiest going people around. Additionally, they make the best partners. You can’t be with someone who’s too sensitive and get's easily offended. This is because you may unintentionally hurt or offend them with even the smallest thing. Find someone with a good sense of humor.
8) In good times and in bad.
Be there for you through every problem and support even the wackiest of ideas.
9) It’s not enough to be nice to you, but to others too.
|Photo by Artem Bali from Pexels|
10) No judgment and complete acceptance
25 Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing Your Life Partner:
1) What is my idea of a perfect life partner?
2) Am I ready for a lifetime of commitment to a single person?
3) Am I getting married out of my own free will or peer pressure/means to escape something?
4) Do I have trust issues and insecurities?
5) Am I ready for change, adjustment, or compromise?
6) Do we communicate well with each other?
7) Does this person make me feel happier and add value to my life?
8) Is my life better with this person in it?
9) Do I like the person I am around him/her?
10) Can I see myself spending the rest of my life with this person?
11) How important is it to me to keep up physical appearances?
12) Do I feel physical, emotional, and sexual attraction towards him/her?
13) Can we comfortably and openly discuss our sexual needs, preferences, and fears with each other without judgment?
14) Do we have similar values and concepts when it comes to money, family, children, careers, or any other important decision?
15) Am I ready to discuss my understanding of faith and spirituality with them?
16) How do I feel about his/her family?
17) Are we good at apologizing or forgiving each other?
18) How much alone time do I need for self-care after marriage?
19) Will he/she accept my personal boundaries?
20) Do we have mutual respect for each other?
21) Are we ready to share our past relationships?
22) Do I enjoy spending time with this person?
23) Is this a healthy partnership or do I feel suffocated?
24) Am I willing to work through the hard times without giving up easily?
25) If I find my marriage on the rocks, am I willing to seek outside help with a counselor?
Don't spend your whole life wasting your energy trying to find your "movie perfect" life partner. Live your life while you can! You only have one life, and you don't want to waste it by centering solely on finding a partner. Don't try too hard!
Sometimes life does things for a reason. It may bring your partner into your life unexpectedly. The perfect life partner is not far away. You will find him/her no matter what. Just believe and live your life to the fullest.
What is the best way to choose a perfect life partner? Do you think dating or matrimonial websites actually work? What are some important things that you consider while choosing a life partner? Are there any other questions to ask when choosing a life partner?
Share your feedback in the comments section.